CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm gonna be a Woodlief!!!



I am officially nervous but I am overwhelmed with JOY! I can't believe that God is giving me a such a blessing as Joshua. He is truly incredible! I am obviously scared...I mean who isn't whenever they are about to get married? There are so many things that a person has to adjust to after the "I do" happens. Communication, money, housing, living with that person, following God's will as one rather than two, and just getting along. That's a ton of responsibility! I am confident, however, in the decision we have made to explore the vastness of marriage. I believe that for the both of us a great amount of healing will take place, especially from me! I am really excited and ready to marry him! 107 days till we say, "I do" and I couldn't be more thrilled. God has sincerely blessed me with an amazing person who loves, cares, and fights for me in every way. He's going to make a fantastic husband!

2 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Samantha, how exciting that your wedding day is so close! I love to read how you are feeling and remember that special day for John and I. Let me tell you...the best is yet to come! Hope to see you guys soon!

Angela

Joshua Woodlief said...

I love you!