CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So it has been awhile

It has been quite a while since my last posting. I have been so miserably sick; literally wanting to die because of the constant nausea and vomiting. I really thought it was going to last much longer, but I think that the worst of it has broken and I'm starting to getting excited about the pregnancy again. It seems that I waking up with some slight nausea, but nothing as bad as being sick ALLLLL day long. For about 2 weeks I don't think I moved from the couch or bed because of how horrible I have felt. I'm really looking forward to working out again. I believe it's been about 3 weeks since I've been able to do anything physical, just because the jarring of running or any activity perpetuates the sickness.



So this is Baby Woodlief as of now! He/She is getting so big!
Here is what's happening in week 9 which begins on Thursday :
)

-Baby is beginning to move, but you won't be able to feel anything for some time.

-Baby is growing nipples and hair follicles

-His pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and anus are all in place, ready to poop and pee a dozen times a day when he's born.

-Your baby's head is half the size of his body and his little chin is tucked into his chest. His tiny tail is beginning to shrink away, giving Junior a more human and less amphibious look.

-Until now, all pre-babies look the same "down there." This week, however, your baby will begin to develop either male or female genitalia.

-At this stage, your developing fetus is 1-inch in length, about the size of a martini olive and weighs a mere 2 grams—a little less than a penny.

0 comments: